Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (12)

Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted on Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


My Pick this week is;
GUNMETAL MAGIC (Kate Daniels #5.5) by Ilona Andrews

When I first heard that there would be no KD this year I decided to boycott this book. But after some water went under the bridge, realised I miss the KD world so much that I would happily take whatever scraps the Andrews throw this way. I'm sure Kate and Curran would appear at some point so I would read this for them. Plus, I do like Rapheal.

Releases on 31st of July,2012.





While commenting, please leave your WOW post links so that I can follow and comment back.


5 comments:

Unknown on May 23, 2012 at 1:57 PM said...

I really need to start this series.
--Jenese

Escapism Fanatic on May 23, 2012 at 3:45 PM said...

This series is one of favourite UF out there. Kate is a great character. You will love it.

Christina on May 23, 2012 at 3:51 PM said...

I've never read any Ilona Andrews. Sounds like this isn't the place to start. KD...I wish I knew what that meant, lol.

Alexa on May 23, 2012 at 4:13 PM said...

I have yet to read anything by this author so I guess I have to play catch up. I am planning on reading the first book in this series next month so I hope I love it.

Hope you end up enjoying this one!

Miss Vain's Paranormal Fantasy on May 24, 2012 at 6:04 AM said...

Hey girlie!!!

I want to read this one as well. I'm happy to see that Andrea is getting a book but I hope we still get some Curran & Kate, and did I mention Curan??! Lol.

Hey I asked Mariya to add your button on my blog roll. I haven't checked yet but hopefully she did or will soon!:) XO

Post a Comment

Have something to say?
I love comments on my blog. Leave a comment and I'd do my best to reply as quickly as possible.

 

Escapism Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting