Friday, May 25, 2012

Feature and Follow Friday (14)


This is a feature hosted by Para-Junkee and Alison can Read.They have been awesome and this feature allows to meet new book bloggers and book fans spread all over the Land of Internet.



Q: ACTIVITY! DREAM CAST YOUR CURRENT READ.

I’m reading Red Fox (Experiment in Terror #2) by Karina Hale at the moment. I absolutely loved the first book, Dark House and I think I may be a little bit in love with the love interest Dex. He seems to be slightly crazy, and a self confessed bipolar. No wonder I love him so much. He has got this Johnny Depp thing going, so I think I would cast Johnny Depp as Dex and for Perry I don’t think anybody would be good enough. Maybe I can take that role. What? Can’t a girl dream?









Tell me about your dream cast. Would also cast yourself against the hero?


I love reading your comments so feel free to chat.
You can follow me however you like RSS, GFC or Linky.





10 comments:

hawwa on May 25, 2012 at 10:43 AM said...

New follower. :)
Check out my Friday Hops:)
http://ebonyblacklines.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/feature-and-follow-friday-2.html

Ning on May 25, 2012 at 7:28 PM said...

lol Johnny Depp is great for a bit of crazy character haha. it would also be great if I could be a heroine in these books. of course I'd doubt my ability to survive. Old follower!

My FF

Ning @ Reading by Kindle Fire

Laura on May 25, 2012 at 10:20 PM said...

Ha, haven't read the book but I'm sure you'd do amazing at playing that role!
Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier :)

TheReadingPenguin on May 25, 2012 at 10:34 PM said...

Nice! Love me some Johnny Depp! Old follower. My Follow

Candace on May 26, 2012 at 12:50 AM said...

I'm pretty sure Johnny Depp could play just about anyone! He's one of those actors that molds very well!
I'm loving your blog! I looked around a bit and I'll definitely be back! I'm following by GFC and I'll make sure I'm following on twitter too. :)
Thanks for stopping by!

veela-valoom on May 26, 2012 at 1:59 AM said...

I love me some Johnny Depp, especially young Johnny Depp (ala Benny and Joon). Haven't read the book though.

My follow friday. Hope you'll visit!

Alison Can Read on May 26, 2012 at 2:53 AM said...

Hopping through. Hard to go wrong with Johnny Depp. A nice handsome edgy look.
My Hop

Jennifer @ Bad Bird Reads on May 26, 2012 at 3:39 AM said...

Johnny Deep is always a good choice. :)

New follower!

Miss Vain's Paranormal Fantasy on May 28, 2012 at 7:21 AM said...

Hey girlie, thanks for visiting my post today! No controversy lmao! Just haven't been doing a Subday meme in about a month or so!! :)

jen on May 29, 2012 at 3:50 PM said...

johnny depp sounds like a good fit!

you've been tagged... http://growninsouthernground.wordpress.com/2012/05/27/tag-im-it/

Post a Comment

Have something to say?
I love comments on my blog. Leave a comment and I'd do my best to reply as quickly as possible.

 

Escapism Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting