Sunday, April 29, 2012

In My Mailbox (7)

In my mail box is a weekly feature host by The Story Siren in which each week, we, fellow bloggers share what books we have bought, received, or borrowed in the last week.



This week I received two ARC for reviewing.They are;

TIME PIECE (Hour Glass # 2) by Myra McEntire

I haven't read the first book, Hourglass but I'm really excited about reading this one. The covers for this series are nothing less than intriguing and fascinating. As this is the second book in the series I have to read the first one too which I'm looking forward to.



TEMPTATION & TWILIGHT (The Brethren Guardians #3) By Charlote Featherstone

This is the third book in a series which I have been meaning to start but never got the chance to. I'm told that it has shades of gothic plus lots of histroical romance. I have never read a Gothic Romance before so this will be an adventure. Hopefully it will be okay to read out of order.










What books did you get this week which you can't wait to escape into?




6 comments:

Book Savvy Babe on April 29, 2012 at 4:40 PM said...

I love Charlotte Featherstone, hope you enjoy the book! I'm doing something a little different this week... Book Savvy Babe’s Sunday Post

Unknown on April 29, 2012 at 6:32 PM said...

The cover on Timepiece looks very compelling!!!

Happy Reading
Doodle @ Doodle Bugs Bookshelf

ellepaulette on April 29, 2012 at 10:51 PM said...

Looks like you had a yummy week!!

Thanks for sharing,
Dani
http://paulettespapers.com/?p=1992

Michelle on April 30, 2012 at 3:59 AM said...

A lot of people received Timepiece this week! I am absolutely in love with its cover. :) Great post, and you have a new follower as well! :)

I would love it if you could check mine out:
Michelle @ The Bookish Poodle

Michelle on April 30, 2012 at 3:59 AM said...

Also, congrats on 50 followers!!!! :)

Ashley on April 30, 2012 at 9:15 AM said...

I haven't read Hourglass either but I have seen a lot of people receiving and raving about Time Piece so maybe I should give Hourglass a try! I hope you enjoy your books :)

Here's my IMM

Post a Comment

Have something to say?
I love comments on my blog. Leave a comment and I'd do my best to reply as quickly as possible.

 

Escapism Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting