Saturday, April 14, 2012

In My Mailbox (6)


In my mail box is a weekly feature host by The Story Siren in which each week, we, fellow bloggers share what books we have bought, received, or borrowed in the last week.

This week has been rather slow as far as getting ARCs or new books are concerned. I'm currently trying to finish the pile of books that I borrowed from the library.I know call me lazy but I could not stop reading Stacey Jay's Annabelle Lee Series all week. It was better than I thought it would be. Coming back to books I received with weekend

The ARCs I received:




Kiss of Pride: (A Deadly Angels # 1)   by Sandra Hill





A Blood Seduction (A Vamp City #1)by Pamela Palmer





Bound to Me: An Original Dark Days Story by Jocelynn Drake










What books did you get this week?Do care to share.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say?
I love comments on my blog. Leave a comment and I'd do my best to reply as quickly as possible.

 

Escapism Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting