Friday, March 16, 2012

Feature and Follow # 4

This is a feature hosted by Para-Junkee and Alison can Read.They have been awesome and this feature allows to meet new book bloggers and book fans spread all over the Land of Internet.

Q: WHAT IS THE BEST BOOK YOU'VE READ IN THE LAST MONTH? WHAT IS THE WORST BOOK YOU HAVE READ LAST MONTH?

The Worst Book

Shaedes of Grey(Shaede Assassin #1) by Ammanda Bonilla
I did not dislike it persay by I did'nt like it either.







The Best Book
I could not decide which one to chose so I picked two.Both of them are from different genres too.



Flowers in the Storm by Laura Kinsale
This book was simple wonderful. The story is about how a genius mathematician gets ill and how a poor girl brings him back from the hell he was living in. This story is about redemtion and love. a must read for HR fans.
The Shadow Reader(McKenzie Lewis #1) by Sandy Williams- The Shadow Reader was fantastic UF read which had been recommended to me by many friends. I loved it. Read my review here

What were your worst and best reads last month? Were they as good as you thought they would be?

11 comments:

Patricia on March 16, 2012 at 8:09 AM said...

Oh I HAVE to get my hands on The Shadow Reader. Everyone keeps recommending it, and it also sounds like my type of book! :)

If you ever decide to add LinkyFollowers to your sidebar, let me know so I can follow you there! *looks at GFC and makes face* *g*

Patricia // My FF (With a 25$ Giftcard Giveaway)

Jamie on March 16, 2012 at 10:38 AM said...

LOVE seeing The Shadow Reader up there :) You didn't LIke Shaedes of Grey? I might not like it for the simple fact that it reminds me of Christian, lol!

Here's our FF

Jamie@Addicted2Heroines

Escapism Fanatic on March 16, 2012 at 11:59 AM said...

Patricia,I was also hesitating before picking The Shadow Reader as the series had just started and I have to now wait a million years for the second one.However, all my friends who read it loved so you should give it a go.

Escapism Fanatic on March 16, 2012 at 12:08 PM said...

Shaedes of Grey was kinda boring. It just did not excite me at all. I did not dislike it but I din't love it either.
Thanks for stopping by

Anonymous said...

I need to read The Shadow Reader!

Good choices!

Here is my FF:
http://shewolfreads.com/2012/03/16/feature-follow-5/

Rea on March 16, 2012 at 3:48 PM said...

I want to read Shaedes of Grey. It was on my to buy list for December but it wasn't in the shop at that time. Hopefully I'll like it! I read The Shadow Reader earlier this month and really enjoyed it! :) I'm looking forward to the sequel.

New GFC follower. You can find my FF here.

Jo K on March 16, 2012 at 6:48 PM said...

Those books sound good! Here is my Hop.

Library Kary on March 16, 2012 at 11:09 PM said...

New follower! I see you're currently reading Cinder - that's one of my faves! Here is my FF if you'd like to follow back: http://theonceandfuturelibrarian.blogspot.com/2012/03/follow-friday-10.html

Alison Can Read on March 17, 2012 at 6:11 AM said...

Hopping through. I've heard good things about Laura Kinsale. I'll have to check her out.
My Hop

Escapism Fanatic on March 17, 2012 at 12:49 PM said...

It was my first Laura Kinsale book and it was so well done.Intricate romance with a tortured hero.Alison, I loved it.

Unknown on March 21, 2012 at 11:30 PM said...

I haven't read these books, but I do see that you are reading a Julia Quinn book and she is my favorite historical romance author!

Thanks for stopping by and for the follow, I'm following back :)

Post a Comment

Have something to say?
I love comments on my blog. Leave a comment and I'd do my best to reply as quickly as possible.

 

Escapism Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting