Sunday, October 23, 2011

The Heart of a Druid Laird by Barbara Longley



My ratings 4 out of 5 stars.
This a paranormal romance about a 1600 year old Scotish Laird and a 21st century girl who is the reincarnation of his murdered wife for which he has been cursed with immortality.

Syndey, turned out to be strong, intelligence and likable.She was hurled into Dermot's crazy world and was always the voice of reasoning.Whereas Dermot was sexy, strong and very much your ordinary Scottish Laird.He did have his stuck up moments but he stood up for what he belived in and followed it to its end.

I enjoyed this book and would recommend to to people to like reading paranormal romance with highlanders in them.Fans of Karen Marie Moning's Highlander series and Outlander by Daina Galbadon would love this.

Arc provided by NetGalley

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say?
I love comments on my blog. Leave a comment and I'd do my best to reply as quickly as possible.

 

Escapism Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting