Sunday, November 3, 2013

Exclusive Trailer for When the World was Flat (and we were in love) by Ingrid Jonach

To celebrate the two month book release of  Ingrid Jonach's When the World was Flat (and We were in Love) I'm please to unveil the exclusive new book trailer.  I read the book a few months ago and I thought the chemistry was really well written (read my review here) and I was even lucky enough to have Ingrid herself on the blog talking about which actors she would like to cast , if When the World was Flat was made into a movie. Read the post here.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say?
I love comments on my blog. Leave a comment and I'd do my best to reply as quickly as possible.

 

Escapism Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting