Sunday, October 20, 2013

Cover Lover

CRASH INTO YOU (Pushing The Limits #3) by Katie McGarry



I don't like this cover. I tried to like it, looked at it for a while shifting my line of vision too, but alas, it's still unattractive.  I understand that the covers for this series have been a hit and miss with me but I did not dislike any cover. I mean look at the beautiful US cover here for Crash Into You and tell me how can they even be comparable. I'm kind of pleased that I received a ARC for this Tittle with the US cover which is red gorgeousness.


If you have a strong like or dislike for this cover or no like or dislike either, comment below



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say?
I love comments on my blog. Leave a comment and I'd do my best to reply as quickly as possible.

 

Escapism Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting