Friday, February 15, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday (38)


 

This is a feature hosted by ParaJunkee and Alison can Read.They have been awesome and this feature allows to meet new book bloggers and book fans spread all over the Land of Internet.

Q: Write a letter to your favorite character. Rant, rave or gush…just pretend like they are real and you just want to let them know a “few things”. – Activity courtesy of author, Kelly Walker

So difficult... My letter will be to Caleb from Captive in the Dark by C.J. Roberts. Ha. I'll probably be too tongue tied to say anything at all to him. Yup, I'm such a wuss that I can't say anything to him even as a letter.

What would you write in a letter a character?


I love reading your comments so feel free to chat.

You can follow me however you like RSS, GFC or Linky

10 comments:

Naomi Hop on February 15, 2013 at 4:01 AM said...

Great choice!!

Here's My FF!
Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace
Old Follower :)

Unknown on February 15, 2013 at 4:13 AM said...

I had a hard time too. There are a ton of characters I think I would have a bunch to say to, but I'm sure I would be all star struck and wouldn't really be able to say anything.

Anonymous said...

Captive in the Dark is still sitting in my TBR pile. Must move it up the list.

Jessica @ Literary etc
(new follower via GFC)

Nina on February 15, 2013 at 1:47 PM said...

Ah! He must be really hot! Now I'm curious.

J'adore Happy Endings

InkkReviews on February 15, 2013 at 2:39 PM said...

lol. i feel you.. this was a really hard activity, and i had to think for a while about it.. you never think about what to say to a character ... " ive been watching you and stalking you for years" we would totally creek them out! NEW FOLLOWER! Check out My F&F ~ Katie @ Inkk

Anonymous said...

Just blogging by, have a great week-end.

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/02/feature-follow_15.html

Alyssa on February 15, 2013 at 9:42 PM said...

I've never read that book! I can't relate lol. I'm sure it would be a fantastic letter :D

New GFC follower :)

My FF Post!

Unknown on February 16, 2013 at 3:36 PM said...

I found it hard to put into words what I wanted to say to my character aswell, its not easy when they're so hot :(

New Follower via GFC

I wrote to Kaiden Rowe @ Annoushka Reads

Athina on February 17, 2013 at 12:02 PM said...

Hi,
I am a new follower and a new member in Feature and Follow. Here is my 1st post

http://between-my-lines.blogspot.gr/2013/02/feature-and-follow-friday-1.html

Hope you will follow back. :)

Unknown on February 17, 2013 at 10:48 PM said...

haha this is fab! :D

New Follower via GFC :)

My F&F Post :)

Post a Comment

Have something to say?
I love comments on my blog. Leave a comment and I'd do my best to reply as quickly as possible.

 

Escapism Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting