Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday

Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted on Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


I haven't done a Waiting on Wednesday in a long time. I love this meme but due to the lack of time sometimes have to miss it. I'm hoping to remedy that from now on.

My Pick this week is;
HYSTERIA by Megan Miranda


Mallory's life is falling apart.

Her boyfriend was stabbed. He bled to death in her kitchen. Mallory was the one who stabbed him. But she can't remember what happened that night. She only remembers the fear...

When Mallory's parents send her away to a boarding school, she thinks she can escape the gossip and the threats. But someone, or something, has followed her. There's the hand that touches her shoulder when she's drifting off to sleep. A voice whispering her name. And everyone knows what happened. So when a pupil is found dead, Mallory's name is on their lips.

Her past can be forgotten but it's never gone. Can Mallory live with that?


Releases on 14th February, 2013.

1 comments:

Books for Company on January 14, 2013 at 10:52 PM said...

This sounds awesome! The cover looks so scary though and I am wimp! Definitely a promising book though

Post a Comment

Have something to say?
I love comments on my blog. Leave a comment and I'd do my best to reply as quickly as possible.

 

Escapism Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting