Friday, January 25, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday ( 36)


 

This is a feature hosted by ParaJunkee and Alison can Read.They have been awesome and this feature allows to meet new book bloggers and book fans spread all over the Land of Internet.

Q: What is the last book that kept you up late into the night just to finish it?

The last book which kept me awake to the wee hours in the night or shall we say in the morning was The mad Scientist's Daughter by Cassandra Rose Clarke (review here).  I was so cought up it in that I went to work the next day with only two hours of sleep. Yes, only two hours of sleep and it was sweet torture. I loved the book so much that it was worth feeling like a zombie the next day.

Which book kept you awake into the night and you simply had to finish it?


I love reading your comments so feel free to chat.

You can follow me however you like RSS, GFC or Linky

3 comments:

Shelley Romano on January 25, 2013 at 1:32 PM said...

That's a great choice! I loved this book! Hoping the sequel will be just as good!

Janita @ Book, Interrupted on January 25, 2013 at 2:22 PM said...

I pretty much stay awake late everynight reading, but the last time I read REALLY late was when I was reading Eternally Yours by Cate Tiernan. Have you read the Immortal Beloved series?

Unknown on January 25, 2013 at 2:26 PM said...

I have that on my kindle and haven't gotten around to reading it.
Glad you liked it!
Here's my FF.

Post a Comment

Have something to say?
I love comments on my blog. Leave a comment and I'd do my best to reply as quickly as possible.

 

Escapism Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting