Saturday, December 8, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (24)



S
tacking The Shelves by Tynga's Reviews is a feature/blog hop, where fellow book bloggers like myself can share what books or ARCs we received, bought or borrowed.



Letterbox Love is a new weekly meme hosted by Narratively Speaking. UK book bloggers have joined together and made a British version of a mailbox meme which is excellent. As I already participate in Stacking the Shelves, I will be adding this to my list too.





ARC I received



Thanks Bloomsbury for sending me this awesome book.


What books did you stack in your shelf? Share with me.


6 comments:

Grace Fonseca on December 8, 2012 at 2:21 PM said...

This book is new to me. I've never heard of it. The cover screams interesting to me.

Grace

Anonymous said...

Sounds awesome, happy reading!

Unknown on December 8, 2012 at 8:51 PM said...

This must be good if this is the only thing you got this week. Happy Sunday!

Unknown on December 8, 2012 at 9:08 PM said...

Never heard of this book, but thats why I love STS learn something new :)

My STS

Ula on December 9, 2012 at 10:42 AM said...

Never hears of this book before but it looks pretty awesome!

My Haul.

Giselle @ Book Nerd Canada on December 9, 2012 at 8:59 PM said...

Haven't heard of this one! This is why I love this meme!

---

Giselle @ Book Nerd Canada
Stacking the Shelves

Post a Comment

Have something to say?
I love comments on my blog. Leave a comment and I'd do my best to reply as quickly as possible.

 

Escapism Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting