Saturday, October 13, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (19)







S
tacking The Shelves by Tynga's Reviews is a feature/blog hop, where fellow book bloggers like myself can share what books or ARCs we received, bought or borrowed.



Letterbox Love is a new weekly meme hosted by Narratively Speaking. UK book bloggers have joined together and made a British version of a mailbox meme which is excellent. As I already participate in Stacking the Shelves, I will be adding this to my list too.





Hello my fellow Escapists,

ARCs I received
Dash & Lily's Book of DaresHow Beauty Met the Beast


Gates of Rapture (World of Ascension, #6)Eleanor & Park



What books did you stack in your shelf? Share with me.


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Dash & Lily's Book of Dares - it's awesome. Happy reading.

Grace Fonseca on October 13, 2012 at 1:03 PM said...

How Beauty met the Beast looks really interesting. I really like the cover for it.

Grace

Unknown on October 13, 2012 at 1:11 PM said...

I really like the cover on How Beauty Met the Beast. Happy reading :)

http://theparanormalpalace.blogspot.com/2012/10/stacking-shelves-3.html

Micheline on October 13, 2012 at 9:13 PM said...

How Beauty Met the Beast seems really good, and what a stunning cover! Great haul all around, happy reading and thanks for sharing :)

My StS

Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows

Ivana on October 13, 2012 at 9:40 PM said...

Yay, I loved Dash and Lily. Eleanor & Park looks like a cute read too, I'm going to check it out.
Happy reading!
Ivana @ Willing to See Less

JC Jones on October 13, 2012 at 9:46 PM said...

How Beauty Met the Beast looks like fun. Here is my post:
STS


It looks like we have similar reading tastes. New follower.

Theta Sigma on October 14, 2012 at 4:34 PM said...

Hi there

Another person who has got their hands on Dash and Lily's. I see a pattern creeping here.

Happy reading.

Read Write Reviews on October 14, 2012 at 4:58 PM said...

Dash and Lily looks so good! I think you won my Forbidden Mind giveaway! Can you check your inbox?

Check out my Haul! Letterbox Love!

Becky on October 14, 2012 at 6:25 PM said...

I enjoyed Dash and Lily's Book of Dares. It was like no other contemporary I had read before. I hope you enjoy all your books.

My Haul

Becky @ A Reader’s Devotion

Katie on October 14, 2012 at 7:18 PM said...

Great books this week. I really want to read Eleanor and Park. Happy reading!

Here’s my Stacking The Shelves!

Emily @ Falling For YA on October 14, 2012 at 7:56 PM said...

How Beauty met the Beast looks really cool, love that cover!

My Stack

Post a Comment

Have something to say?
I love comments on my blog. Leave a comment and I'd do my best to reply as quickly as possible.

 

Escapism Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting