Friday, October 5, 2012

Feautre and Follow Friday (29)






 

This is a feature hosted by Para-Junkee and Alison can Read.They have been awesome and this feature allows to meet new book bloggers and book fans spread all over the Land of Internet.

Q:What do you hope to accomplish with your blog? Is it to one day become an author yourself, just for fun, maybe get some online attention, or maybe something very different?


I started blogging for fun. I'm passionate about the books I read and having a space somewhere which is my own, felt right. My blog is my own little corner where I can gush, rant and fan girl as much as I want. However, slowly I have started to have goals for my blog, which at the moment is:
1. Getting ARCs from the 6 major publishing houses here. Which would mean they acknoledge my writing and my blog.
2. Achieving about a 1000 followers. I have to admit my Terrible Girls have achieved so much that I want to follow on their footsteps.

Have got goals that you want to full fill for your blog?


I love reading your comments so feel free to chat.

You can follow me however you like RSS, GFC or Linky





>

5 comments:

The Readdicts on October 5, 2012 at 9:42 AM said...

I love the name of your blog and what a great answer!

It great to know that the publishing houses trust you so much and you do your bit for them :) Awesome! And 1000 followers is cool, so cool.

New follower here!


It would be great if you could stop by our Feature & Follow Friday post.

Sarika.

Alison Can Read on October 5, 2012 at 4:35 PM said...

Hopping through. Good luck on getting 1000 followers! That was a big goal for me too. I think doing the major meme's and commenting on lots of blogs is the best way to get there.
My Hop

Emma on October 5, 2012 at 8:19 PM said...

Brilliant answer and I totally agree. I would love to 1000 followers, that would be brilliant. I love spreading the love off books! :D

Here's My FF

Emma @ Never Judge a Book by its Covers

Alisa Selene on October 5, 2012 at 9:19 PM said...

All great goals :) I am already a follower :)
http://picturemereading.wordpress.com/

Moonlit Librarian on October 7, 2012 at 5:17 AM said...

Good for you for putting numbers to your goals! That's awesome. :)

Old follower. My FF: http://moonlit-librarian.blogspot.com/2012/10/feature-and-follow-friday-oct-5.html

Post a Comment

Have something to say?
I love comments on my blog. Leave a comment and I'd do my best to reply as quickly as possible.

 

Escapism Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting