Friday, September 28, 2012

Feature and Follow Friday (28)






 

This is a feature hosted by Para-Junkee and Alison can Read.They have been awesome and this feature allows to meet new book bloggers and book fans spread all over the Land of Internet.

Q:What is the BIGGEST word you’ve seen used in a book lately – that made you stop and look it up? Might as well leave the definition & book too.





Time to time I do come across big words whose meaning I don't know. I want to look them up but as I do most of my reading while commuting I simply can't be bothered. I know, shame on me that I call myself an avid reader and don't look in the dictionary for meaning. *Hangs head in shame*




Tell me the biggest/strangest word you came across which needed looking up?



I love reading your comments so feel free to chat.

You can follow me however you like RSS, GFC or Linky





6 comments:

Unknown on September 28, 2012 at 4:03 PM said...

Don't feel bad, I'm the same way! Besides, most of the books I read tend to not have big words. ;)

Christina on September 28, 2012 at 9:51 PM said...

It's okay, we still like you :-) And I'm pretty lazy at that too!

Old follower.

Christina@ Ensconced in YA
My FF

Shan on September 28, 2012 at 10:34 PM said...

Sometimes I can't be bothered to look up words, so I just can't reading. Some will bother me until I know what they mean.
New follower
Here's my Follow Friday post

Cassi Haggard on September 28, 2012 at 11:40 PM said...

I just ignore words I don't know as well. No shame!

My follow friday! Please visit!

Anonymous said...

I pretty much do the same thing too. New follower here.

Check out my FF

BLHmistress on September 29, 2012 at 8:19 AM said...

LOL I don't either not unless I am on my Kindle it makes it so much easier.

My FF

Post a Comment

Have something to say?
I love comments on my blog. Leave a comment and I'd do my best to reply as quickly as possible.

 

Escapism Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting