Saturday, August 4, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (10)

S
tacking The Shelves by Tynga's Reviews is a feature/blog hop, where fellow book bloggers like myself can share what books or ARCs we received, bought or borrowed.



Letterbox Love is a new weekly meme hosted by Narratively Speaking. UK book bloggers have joined together and made a British version of a mailbox meme which is excellent. As I already participate in Stacking the Shelves, I will be adding this to my list too.










Hello my fellow Escapists,

ARCs I received this week







FORBIDDEN (The World of NightWalkers) by Jocquelyn Frank
Sexy Cover. So i'm hoping this book is going to be fun.










What books did you stack in your shelf? Share with me.





5 comments:

Grace Fonseca on August 4, 2012 at 2:17 PM said...

Forbidden looks awesome. Come visit me as well.

Grace

Bleuette on August 4, 2012 at 7:49 PM said...

I hope you like Forbidden as much as the cover! Happy reading! :)

My Haul

alexanddrea on August 5, 2012 at 10:27 PM said...

Cool. Any book that features a shirtless guy has my attention XD Happy reading! My Showcase Sunday.

- Alex
Breakfast At Bookland and Cupcakes and Literature

Unknown on August 6, 2012 at 3:20 AM said...

Argh! Such discipline getting only one book! I miss the days where I only have a few on my TBR

Talk Supe BB&B

shelves on August 9, 2012 at 1:33 AM said...

great book..i have read different kinds of book cause i am fond of reading..but i need to discipline myself cause before sleeping i need to read book so i can sleep..

shelves

Post a Comment

Have something to say?
I love comments on my blog. Leave a comment and I'd do my best to reply as quickly as possible.

 

Escapism Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting