Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday(17)

Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted on Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.



My Pick this week is;

THRONE OF GLASS(Throne of Glass #1) by Sarah J. Maas

Meet Celaena Sardothien.
Beautiful. Deadly. Destined for greatness.

In the dark, filthy salt mines of Endovier, an eighteen-year-old girl is serving a life sentence. She is a trained assassin, the best of her kind, but she made a fatal mistake: she got caught.

Young Captain Westfall offers her a deal: her freedom in return for one huge sacrifice. Celaena must represent the prince in a to-the-death tournament—fighting the most gifted thieves and assassins in the land. Live or die, Celaena will be free. Win or lose, she is about to discover her true destiny. But will her assassin’s heart be melted?


Releasing on 2nd of August, 2012.

I cannot wait for this to come out. I had the privilage of reading this recently and I loved it. I thought the U.S cover doesn't do justice to the kick-ass Celeana, so I used the other cover.

I would be doing a joint interview/review with Jenese from Readers Confession so keep an eye out for that.



4 comments:

Lauren on July 10, 2012 at 11:55 PM said...

Ohh I'm reading this right now too and loving it! Also, I love this cover!! She looks amazing and so powerful and scary - like she should look!

Read Write Reviews on July 11, 2012 at 3:23 PM said...

I've read this and i freaking loved it! It is so good!

My WoW!

brandileigh2003 on July 12, 2012 at 6:43 PM said...

I'm excited for this one too, I have it on NG.
Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

Unknown on July 9, 2015 at 10:11 AM said...

Hi, I found your content by mistake when i was searching internet for this issue, King Size Male Enhancement I have to say your post is in truth helpful I also love the theme, its amazing!. I dont have that much time to read all your post at the moment but I have bookmarked it and also add your RSS feeds. I will be back in a day or two. thanks for a great website.This is my first time I have visited your site. I found a lot of interesting stuff in your blog. From the tons of comments on your posts, I guess I am not the only one! keep up the good work.http://www.strongmenmuscle.com/king-size-male-enhancement/

Post a Comment

Have something to say?
I love comments on my blog. Leave a comment and I'd do my best to reply as quickly as possible.

 

Escapism Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting