Friday, June 1, 2012

Feature and Follow Friday (15)



This is a feature hosted by Para-Junkee and Alison can Read.They have been awesome and this feature allows to meet new book bloggers and book fans spread all over the Land of Internet.

Q:YOU ARE MATCHMAKER - YOUR GOAL, HOOK UP TWO CHARACTERS FROM TWO OF YOUR FAVOURITE BOOKS. WHO WOULD IT BE? HOW DO YOU THINK IT WOULD GO?

My match making skills suck. I'm no good at this. I only read about coupld don't match them together, so this is a really hard question to answer.I would match Mira (Dark Days Series) with King Dorian (Dark Swan Series)
There are many reason for this:
1) Because I can.
2) They will drive each other up the wall.
3) Their fighting would be fun to watch.


I can imagine what would happen on their first date, Dorian will drive Mira crazy with his sly nature and she will threaten to burn him to a crisp. Dorian will laugh at her which will result in fire balls thrown at him. Trying to save his sorry ass, he will use this power on Earth to shake up Mira. This in turn will enrage her even more. At this point they would would start fighting in earnest until somebody comes and separates them.

Now, that sounds like a fun first date.

Call me cruel, but you can't help but smile at the scene.






How are you match making skills? Do you think your matched couples will be good together?


I love reading your comments so feel free to chat.
You can follow me however you like RSS, GFC or Linky.










6 comments:

veela-valoom on June 1, 2012 at 2:33 PM said...

"They would drive each other up the wall" LOVE the reasoning!!

My follow friday. Hope you'll visit!

Sinfully Delicious Book Reviews on June 1, 2012 at 3:43 PM said...

Haha! Love it!

Anonymous said...

hi samina, love ur blog *new follower here*, feel free to check out my blog and follow me:D

Ning on June 1, 2012 at 9:27 PM said...

lol that's the kind of date I like! Hopefully they get together. I want to see that!

My FF

Ning @ Reading by Kindle Fire

Bengal Reads on June 2, 2012 at 2:10 AM said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and following! I am a new follower!!! Haha love the sound of these two together!

sinn on June 5, 2012 at 12:22 AM said...

Not familiar with those books, but they look really good!

Thanks for stopping by! Returning the follow via GFC ^_^

sinn @ sinnful books

Post a Comment

Have something to say?
I love comments on my blog. Leave a comment and I'd do my best to reply as quickly as possible.

 

Escapism Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting