Friday, May 18, 2012

Feature and Follow Friday (13)

This is a feature hosted by Para-Junkee and Alison can Read.They have been awesome and this feature allows to meet new book bloggers and book fans spread all over the Land of Internet.

Q:SUMMER BREAK IS UPON US! WHAT WOULD BE THE PERFECT VACATION SPOT FOR YOU TO CATCH UP ON YOUR READING AND RELAX?

The perfect spot for me to catch-up and relax would be my bed, in my room at my home in India. I love it. Especially during a hot summer afternoon where everybody is having a seista, I can lie on my bed and read until I can't see the words as the sun sets. Then go to the terrace, lit a lamp and read and after all that come to bed again and chill out with a book.

Doesn't that sound lovely? No interuptions and no noise.I can escape into another world while never leaving the comfort of my bed!

Are also like me and your perfect vacation spot is your bed or couch?


I love reading your comments so feel free to chat.
You can follow me however you like RSS, GFC or Linky.



8 comments:

Unknown on May 18, 2012 at 9:31 AM said...

Well, once in a while I'd rather go somewhere else. But I like your choice as well!

I followed you on GFC and Networked Blogs. Stop by and follow back?

Here's my Follow Friday

Unknown on May 18, 2012 at 10:57 AM said...

India, wow.. There's nothing like the comfort of your own bed with the sun shining through the windows.. great choice :)

Hopping over from Realms of an Open Mind :) *New Follower*

Happy Reading :)

Anonymous said...

That DOES sound so comfortable! :) I would have chosen my bed, too, but then again, it doesn't nearly as enticing as yours does! :)

I'm a new Linky Follower. Maybe you'll stop by my blog?

My Follow Friday

The Scarf Princess on May 18, 2012 at 8:58 PM said...

Such a wonderful sounding location, very comforting! Thanks for becoming a follower of my site. I'm an old follower wishing you a happy weekend.

The Scarf Princess

Alison Can Read on May 19, 2012 at 3:25 AM said...

Hopping through. That sounds so wonderful! I love just reading at home.
My Hop

Sarah@Catching Books on May 19, 2012 at 3:29 AM said...

Reading at home is one of the best places to read :D

Happy reading and thanks for stopping by!! I am a new follower :)

Unknown on May 19, 2012 at 7:35 PM said...

sounds perfect! Thanks for visiting. New follower

Unknown on May 20, 2012 at 8:51 PM said...

That does sound very relaxing. Thanks for stopping by my FF post. New follower!

Post a Comment

Have something to say?
I love comments on my blog. Leave a comment and I'd do my best to reply as quickly as possible.

 

Escapism Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting