Friday, March 30, 2012

Feature and Follow (6)

This is a feature hosted by Para-Junkee and Alison can Read.They have been awesome and this feature allows to meet new book bloggers and book fans spread all over the Land of Internet.

Q:DO YOU READ ONE BOOK AT A TIME OR YOU DO YOU SWITCH BACK AND FORTH BETWEEN TWO OR MORE?
I'm one of those readers who can read many books at a time. I like having at least one book on standby as I'm reading in case one of them turns out boring so that I can switch back to the more interesting one. All this switching usually works out in my favour but sometimes a book is so boring that after keeping it on hold for weeks I have to give up.Hence. I have a shelf specifically for books 'On-Hold'.

Are you a multiple book reader? I would love to know.

Feel free to follow my via Linky, RSS or the now dying GFC.

4 comments:

Unknown on March 30, 2012 at 3:44 PM said...

I read many at the same time, too. :)

I'm a new gfc follower. :)
http://notjustnonsense.blogspot.com/2012/03/ff-feature-and-follow-16.html

Patricia on March 30, 2012 at 4:35 PM said...

I usually read one book at a time, because reading more makes me read slower. Dunno why.

Oh, you're reading Just Like Heaven! How is it so far? I plan to read it asap! :)

Patricia // My FF

Unknown on March 30, 2012 at 6:02 PM said...

Yeah, I'm the same way. I like to read lots of books at once.

http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/03/follow-friday_30.html

Escapism Fanatic on March 30, 2012 at 6:47 PM said...

I can understand how it makes you slower Patricia.

I love Julia Quinn and have posiible read almost all of her books published so far. Just like Heaven has been alright so far but I feel that the magic is not there.

Post a Comment

Have something to say?
I love comments on my blog. Leave a comment and I'd do my best to reply as quickly as possible.

 

Escapism Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting