Friday, February 3, 2012

Feature & Follow # 2

This is a feature hosted by Para-Junkee and Alison can Read.They have been awesome and this feature allows to meet new book bloggers and book fans spread all over the Land of Internet.

Q: DEFINE WHAT CHARACTERISTICS YOUR FAVORITE BOOKS SHARE. DO THEY ALL HAVE A KICKASS HEROINE OR IS THE HOT LOVE INTEREST THE ALPHA MALE?

I love a kick ass heroine and an Alpha male.They should have chemistry and the male should be totally swoon-worthy.Sexual tension is like icing on cake. I like charming males too. Basically if the plot and writing are good then I read them.But most of my favourite books have kick ass heroine and Alpha males. My search for awesome books goes on. Bring 'em on.

What characteristics do your favourite books have?

12 comments:

Ning on February 3, 2012 at 4:48 PM said...

Great answer. BAsically what I look for in a book too. Sexual tension is a must lol!

My FF

Ning @ Reading by Kindle Fire

Escapism Fanatic on February 3, 2012 at 5:44 PM said...

Sexual tension should be there.I mean,what should we look forward to but the completion of the act.LOL

tthepageturner on February 3, 2012 at 6:08 PM said...

Yep kick-ass heroines are a must! and sexual tension is def a plus! =)

Unknown on February 3, 2012 at 6:10 PM said...

New follower!

Yes, a strong heroine is important :)

http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/02/follow-friday.html

Jessica (Peace Love Books) on February 3, 2012 at 6:25 PM said...

Awww I love charming guys too :) Hope you have a great Friday :)

Here's my FF!

Small Blonde Hippy on February 3, 2012 at 6:46 PM said...

Female leads have to be strong for me. I can't stand wimps. I like male leads to be intelligent and compassionate - them being hot is a bonus as well though! New follower saying hi!

Here's mine: My FF

Stepping Out of the Page on February 3, 2012 at 7:14 PM said...

Me too - A kick ass heroine is a super addition to any book! Fantastic post :)

Here's my FF post!

Stephanie @ SOOTP

Escapism Fanatic on February 3, 2012 at 8:05 PM said...

Yes Jessica, it seems that everyone wants tortured alpha males. Nothing wrong in that but Charming guys are a class of their own too.

Escapism Fanatic on February 3, 2012 at 8:06 PM said...

The fact that the male lead is intelligent and compassionate counts a hotness too.

Escapism Fanatic on February 3, 2012 at 8:07 PM said...

Kick -ass heroines bring life back to boring UF sometimes.

Anonymous said...

thanks for hopping on by!

Christy @ TheReaderBee on February 6, 2012 at 12:53 AM said...

I love kick butt heroines as well! Thanks for hopping by for FF!

Post a Comment

Have something to say?
I love comments on my blog. Leave a comment and I'd do my best to reply as quickly as possible.

 

Escapism Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting