Monday, January 30, 2012

Review: Fate's Edge (Edge #3) by Ilona Andrews

My ratings: 4 out of 5 stars
Ilona Andrews did it again. They write wonderful stories that captivate your imagination and flutter your heart. Fate’s edge is the third book in their Edge series. In this edition they manage to pull it off again. Their writing is s great mix of humor and action and I am a massive fan of their Kate Daniels series.
Kaldhar was introduced in Bayou Moon as Cerise’s cousin. I had found him interesting then and was looking towards reading this book. I mean I love the Alpha males found abundant in the land of Urban Fantasy. But I love the charming, clever friend of Alpha males too. They don’t roar or shout. They just talk, look pretty and make you lust after them. Kaldhar is one of these men. He is sneaky, wicked and ticks just the right boxes. Audrey is the perfect girl for him and they were match with each other. They had great chemistry and I had a good time watching them falling in love. I also liked the fantasy plot line which was exciting and fun.
After all the praises it is only fair that I also point what I did not like. It ended too quickly which has been mentioned by a few readers. It did not bother me too much. What I felt was as though the story had been edited to meet the word count. The climax was short and the middle bit seemed liked it had been dragged.
Regardless, I still love Ilona Andrews and would read anything being written by them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say?
I love comments on my blog. Leave a comment and I'd do my best to reply as quickly as possible.

 

Escapism Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting