Monday, November 4, 2013

Cover Lover

MAGIC BREAKS (Kate Daniels #7) by Illona Andrews


It is no secret that I'm in love with this series and Kate herself. If given a a chance I'll abandon everything and run after Kate if she was real but that another story. It is such a shame that the series only releases a few book in the UK but it is going strong in US. Few years ago, I thought it was only meant to have 7 books but now it was revealed that it was have about 10 books which could not have made me happier.
The cover for this series are pretty ugly which I think may have been the cause of the delay in popularity of this series but I do think it is getting progressively better. I my opionion this is the best cover so far. I is striking and it does not look as cheesy as it's predecessors. It is so Christmas-y that I wish it was released this Christmas.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say?
I love comments on my blog. Leave a comment and I'd do my best to reply as quickly as possible.

 

Escapism Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting